The wording used on this website (“site”) is strictly for information purposes only to highlight the importance of giving due consideration to personal data protection and the legal obligations.
This site uses summarised information from the Data Protection and Privacy legislation and should not be used as a definitive legal document in any event.
Should you require more detailed information please contact us so that we can discuss your specific requirements.
Use of this site and the services provided by the data controller (see privacy) are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on the website. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to us are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from us. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by us to use any item displayed.
- We take no responsibility for the content of external websites. Any other internet sites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and we have no control over them. If we include links to other websites this does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site and our services must be terminated immediately.
– Initial consultation or evaluation duration is 30 minutes.
– This service is free, subject to us being contracted to undertake any subsequent work within 15 days.
– If no contract is entered into as above then the pro rata hourly rate and/or travel and disbursements may be charged.
– You may be asked to complete an order booking prior to the consultation commencing
The quoted prices to not include travel and disbursements. These will be charged at cost, by prior agreement. Any cancellations within 7 days of the date of the event may be charged at full cost if the booking cannot is not refilled, or re-appointed.
Prepayment may be required for individuals booking training sessions or advice, or a deposit followed by balance payment. If for what ever reason we cancel the training session a full refund will be issued.
Payment terms are strictly 30 days net for larger organisations and invoicing only available with a valid purchase order number.